* We are purely a Nepalese run trekking/tour company and as such the hospitality we offer is purely Nepalese by heart!
* We love being appreciated and top rated for our services in your feedback! Therefore, we apply the best of our effort to make your holiday a moment to cherish in your entire life. As such, we are extremely oriented to give you a world class comfort while organizing your holiday trip in Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet.
* As it is in our incorporated service style, we welcome you on your arrival in Kathmandu Airport. We understand the possible hassle you may face to get a cab and find your Hotel. So, we are committed make it easy. Right after you exit from the international arrival gate, you will find one of our officials holding your name tag displayed on the company’s board as in below:
* For the welcome gesture, our officials will offer you “Khada” a Buddhist holy scarf and a garland of marigold which is followed by a short briefing about Nepalese time, your trip schedule and hotel location. A private car facility is offered to drop you at your Hotel. Talk to our friendly official to clear your queries if you have any. You will be informed about our next meeting at your hotel for other trip briefing.
* After hotel check in, meet your trek/tour guide at your convenient time. We provide you an excellent English speaking mountain expert guide trained for first aid support, leadership, guest hospitality and all the trekking and tour procedures in Nepal.
* Before we embark the trip, the guide brief you about trekking region, trails, people, activities, teahouses, food, safety precautions and rescue procedures in case of emergency.
* Normally, all the domestic flights, transport to/from the trekking point, sightseeing in Kathmandu, hotel accommodation, full board meal and hot beverages during the trek, heritage entrance fees, trekking permit, wages for trekking crews are all included.
* In case you decide to extend your trip, please talk to your guide. We can suggest you the best option or tailor your package instantly at the most reasonable price. We offer the guaranteed rate for all the trekking and tour activities in Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet.
* During the trek, your luggage is carried by porters. ( around 15 kg of each pax). So, you may prefer to have only a light backpack for your camera and water (Please do not carry your valuables during trekking. We recommend you deposit them in your hotel.)
* During the trek, we stay at the best teahouse accommodation available. Most teahouses in the lower elevation provide range of menu while as you hike up they offer basic tea, coffee, chapatti, egg for breakfast and Nepali Food (Daal Bhat) with various seasonal vegetable in main meals.
* During the trek, our staffs carry extra snacks, Cheese, and fruits for you. We suggest you carry some chocolates and energy food.
* As trekking gears, we provide you trekking pole, Duffel bags, sleeping bags, rain poncho, and trekking map.
* Your trek leader also will have a first aid kid. However, we ensure not to come in need of it!
* Most camps on the way have communication facility. So, your guide will be in regular touch with us. In case of emergency, we promptly coordinate for rescue. Your Safety is our major concern, indeed.
* After the end of trip, we drop you at Kathmandu International airport for departure. A company representative will accompany you to the airport to ensure that you enjoy a comfortable passage back to airport.